Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Walk Downtown








Here are some photos from a walk Jason and I took last weekend in Denver. First is a pigeon living and pooping under an overpass along Cherry Creek. We really liked walking along there because they make bikes stay on one side and pedestrians on the other. It was awesome to be outside and not get run over by cyclists!

The other three are shots of Bail Bond Row. This is located right across the street from the Denver Justice Center. There are also a lot of lawyers' offices in this neighborhood. My favorite part is that the whole row of identical houses are bail bonds businesses!

Today is our BBQ. Instead of investing the time, effort, and money into baking a real cheesecake, I decided to be a cheapskate and buy a Jello No Bake Cheesecake mix. Easy! Still tasty, though maybe not worthy of being called "cheesecake." I haven't had one for a long time, but I know I liked them as a kid.

I joined facebook last night and saw a lot of people from high school. I am in a reunion phase, I guess! But I am sort of scared or at least reluctant to actually send messages to some of the people. I just want to know what they're up to, not actually interact with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment