Friday, June 20, 2008

Our house is being painted



Here's the front of our house. I can't wait until they're done painting it! The guys swarm the house and trample on everything growing in the ground, and are on ladders by all the windows and everything. They are very nice, polite young men, but it is still weird and annoying to have them around.

I want to plant some more flowers out front, but I don't want to do it until they're gone, so they don't smash them all. I just barely saved my tomatoes today! Two of the plants were totally bent in half, and the long stakes that they had been tied to were completely missing! I'm sure it was unintentional, but where are the stakes? They're like 3 ft long, and there is no sign of them.

I will be relieved when they move on to the next building. Hopefully Tuesday will be the last day for our house. They still have to do the back and then all the trim. I'm sure it will look nice when it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment