Thursday, June 5, 2008

Little hanging house for creatures

Here is a birdhouse on our patio. There used to be birds that lived in it, but lately I have only seen wasps going in and out. I don't like wasps!

Today is a rainy day, like yesterday. There's something great about a cool, rainy day in the middle of a bunch of 80 degree days.

I think I might make a cheesecake for Saturday's BBQ, even though one guest won't be able to eat the crust. She is allergic to wheat (and she's a vegetarian) so it makes it really tricky for me to think of things to bake (or cook). I looked online for gluten-free crust recipes, but you have to buy special flours and mixes and stuff. So, maybe she can just eat the cake and not the crust? I think there has to be a crust, right? And we can put berries on top! It sounds so good. That's the kind of thing I have to make when we have company, so that I don't eat the whole thing myself.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment