Friday, June 6, 2008

Some books


Here are some books that I like. Jason and I counted one time, and I have over 1000 books. The law ones are hidden in a closet in the basement, where they belong! Most of the rest are in the dining room, on book shelves. There are a few shelves full in my office, and a stack by the bed, and a few littered around the rest of the house. Jason's are kept separate, at his desk and in the coffee table. There is NO MINGLING of books in this house!

I'm reading Water for Elephants right now, and I really like it. It's about a young man joining a traveling circus during the Great Depression. It can continue my obsession with that HBO show, Carnivale, which ended too soon. This book is much less dark and frightening than Carnivale, but still has the same main themes.

Today I'm cleaning to prepare for having company. I keep getting distracted from one task by another. That's my usual way to clean. I also like to make a list of chores and then cross them off as they are completed, as if just doing them isn't enough -- they have to be documented, too.

So, I better stop procrastinating and cross "Blog" off the list and do the next thing. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment