Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Flowers this morning



Here are some morning glories outside of our house. I think this was the first day they bloomed, but I haven't been up early and looking at them, so I can't be sure. The buds looked unopened, though.

Yesterday was a lazy day of low energy and a headache. Here's something stupid: Sunday night I FORGOT to take out my contact lenses. So, I woke up Monday thinking, why do my eyes feel weird? I put on my glasses and couldn't figure out why my vision was blurry. I have never forgotten to take my contacts out before, so it didn't occur to me that I had left them in!

Yes, in college I would sometimes leave them in out of laziness, but I don't think I ever forgot them. Anyway, wearing contacts and glasses for like an hour gave me quite a headache, contributing to my unproductive day.

Today is going to be productive. I already got up at 7:30 and took pictures of morning glories! Come on, that's a great start!

1 comment:

  1. Tony's eye was so dry yesterday that he couldn't pry his contact lens off of his eyeball. He wanted me to do it, but I couldn't. I pushed on his eyelid to try and squish it out, and I avoided touching eyelashes the whole time. Eyelashes are gross - they have microscopic mites on them. I hate butterfly kisses - so don't ever try it!!! EVER!

    ReplyDelete