Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Try to guess the meaning of this

 

Okay, I'll tell you. I'm refurbishing some old picture frames. Okay, I'm just painting them with some metallic paint.

And yes, that is my Christmas tree skirt under there. And YES, I already have my tree up, but it's not for fun! I had to take some photos of Christmas ornaments, and they just look a lot better if they're on a tree rather than sitting around casually.

I used to hang them on an evergreen outside of our place, behind the parking lot. But now we moved and the nearest evergreen is right next to the highway and people are nosy and they'd be like, "what's she taking a picture of?" and then, because we all steer in the direction we're gawking, they'd drive over and crash right into me. Obviously, the safer plan is to just live with having a Christmas tree set up for an extra month this year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment