Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home Again!

After a trip, it's always so nice to settle back into home, and start the laundry and put away all the bags and chargers and road snacks. And have a full wardrobe to choose from, as opposed to just what I thought to pack (do you ever get tired of wearing the same shoes for several days in a row?). And have a much-needed pedicure while watching "Dexter".

At our house, we have hard water, and it has a distinctive smell. The smell was really strong when we first moved in, but it had subsided... until we left for several days! Now it smells like minerals in here again. I guess that's now the smell of home. Weird.

I'm excited to:
sleep in my own bed
sleep for a long time tonight
look for a fun new job
do more sewing
play with the cat
lift some weights

And, tomorrow is the last day of NaBloPoMo, and I am on track for successfully posting every day in November! I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment