Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Deal of the Day

Holy cow, you guys!

 

Pig heads are only 97 cents a pound!

Seriously, is that pig chomping on a cigar??

I am freaked out by the thought of eating heads. I know that it is no different from eating legs and backs and chests, which give me only the slightest creeps. I do detest dealing with raw meat, and I would always rather get it as sliced/shredded/chopped as possible so that it doesn't look like the animal it once was. But since I like to eat meat, I do prepare it myself and deal with the small amount of creeps I get.

Anyway, I think it's really psychologically interesting that I'm SO conditioned to only eat the parts of animals that I mentioned before, and that I think that's normal. But I think it's totally DISGUSTING to eat heads, ears, brains, intestines, feet, ankles, beaks, fetal birds, eyeballs, etc...

Knowing that it's hypocritical does not make me change my taste in meat products in the slightest. So I will offer no competition for you in your race to buy up all the sale-priced pig heads you can eat! Cigar included free of charge!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment