Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday!

I'm so glad it's the weekend and I don't have to work for a couple days. I got a few little things done:

* sorted out the last of our stuff to donate, and got it out of my way and into the garage. Now the only things in my office are things that belong there. Finally!

* painted over lots of spots on the walls: scuff marks, scrapes, stains, nail holes, and maybe a couple spider webs (we have a TON of spiders!) And put the paint in the garage and out of my way.

* went for a bike ride around the neighborhood and played on some pretty impressive playground toys at the school. Some of them seemed shockingly dangerous in this litigious era. While riding around, Jason had a 3-foot long spider web strand streaming out behind him, shining in the sun. It did not want to be removed under any circumstances.

* watched a niece's softball game and this:


* wandered around the craft store, looking for a frame for Jason's friend's painting. Guess what I saw inside a shadow box frame -- yet another spider, darting around. How did it get in there?

* wandered around a warehouse store and bought lots of stuff, including brand new sheets. Now I'm sorry I just changed the sheets last night, because otherwise I would have thrown them in the washer and slept on them tonight.

* noticed that my Jack o'lantern is rotting in the creepiest way: teeth first. Too much candy?

No comments:

Post a Comment