Saturday, April 10, 2010

New House DAY 10

We got our appliances!! Won't our kitchen look great once we get it cleaned up?

 

 

 

Also, I finished painting our closet and started unpacking my clothes and hanging them up in there. And I had so much fun seeing my shoes again! I have been wearing the same two pairs for 10 days now, and it was like a reunion when I got the rest out of their moving boxes.

Also, I started painting my office, but I haven't taken any photos yet. I am very excited to get my office put together! I will be able to have JUST an office/sewing room, because all my home gym stuff is in the basement, and all my books can live in the loft, and my clothes can be in the bedroom closet. I could actually put the sewing machine in the loft, too, but I like to watch movies while I sew, and I have a brand new cool TV for my office, thanks to Jason and thanks to an old TV getting broken during the move.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. The kitchen looks great! Can't wait to see pics of the other spaces, too! :)

    ReplyDelete