Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some Petty Thoughts on the VP Debate


I can't believe how absurd this year's election is. McCain is almost dead already, and Palin has SUCH a low IQ. She has NO IDEA what she's talking about. I have NEVER seen a politician who was so completely ignorant about everything going on in our own country and in the rest of the world -- EVEN G.W. -- and that is truly pathetic.

She does have a cute smile! But I hate hate HATE those fucking glasses with no rims. I also hate her 1984 prom hairdo. The smile and her cute accent cannot make me stop hearing her butchering of the English language -- she really has a tough time putting together a grammatically correct sentence. Her consistent mis-pronunciation of "nuclear" (she says it just like G.W. does: "nucular") goes along with her exact agreement with G.W.'s policies (even though she has no idea what they are!). She has not impressed me at all. I am truly perplexed by McCain's choice. Is he going to try to repeat his own history and leave his current wife for a younger one???? She's staying at his house (the ranch, actually, in Sedona) a lot.

Tonight, her 1984 prom hairdo is crooked. She sure has a big flag pin! She sure likes to tell lies! She sure likes to harp on things from the past and then accuse "O'Biden" of talking too much about the past! She even said that for a party proclaiming change, Obama and Biden were stuck in the past. But it is John McCain whose campaign stole the change slogan, and it is they who are harping more on the past. I should watch the tape and count how many times they each talk about what the opponent did in the past. Then it would SCIENTIFIC.

Did Joe Biden get some sort of eye-corner lift? Seriously. Did his face always look like that?

He has been doing a great job at holding back with her, and not being a jerk. It would be so easy, but he won't even call her "Sarah." He keeps calling her, "Governor Palin," even when he says, "John McCain, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden." I'm sure he was ordered to be respectful AT ALL COSTS. After it's over, he will have to have a fit of eye-rolling and laughing and shouting, "are you FUCKING kidding me????" I am really impressed by his self-control.

Oooh. I just cannot tell you enough how much I HATE THOSE GLASSES!!!!

Joe could use a hair cut. But, since Sarah's prom-do is so lopsided, I will call it a draw on their hair.

She is doing a hell of a lot better than she has done in the past. It is so weird and creepy how McCain and Palin are so in love with each other, and consider each other their soul mate. She keeps talking about him like she has a huge crush on him.

One thing that's really nice about this debate is that, unlike every other debate I've seen this season: nationally, locally, and on Meet The Press, neither of them is being an asshole to the other. They are not interrupting each other. They are giving each other the chance to speak.

I can't believe that SHE is the one who is being condescending to us -- it's like she thinks we are a kindergarten class, doggone it! Come on! Shucks!

I'm so tired of hearing the word "maverick." I don't think you should call yourself one. Maybe for the next debate, I can get a group together and we can play a drinking game: take a drink every time they say "maverick," "shore up," and maybe every time one shakes their fist!

Jeez, Gwen just said this is the only VP debate. Now we'll never see another questioning of Sarah.

Why won't either side mention the poor at all? Both sides are all about the middle class, but not for the poor?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't say anything about her winking! I think another blog is in order purely dedicated to her winks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! I completely forgot to mention the winking! She is such a flirt! On Bill Maher, he had a montage of all the winks, and it was really funny. Then Alec Baldwin kept winking at us during the panel discussion. ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete