Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tall People and Stuff

I've heard and read several times that tall people are at an advantage in getting a job, and that tall people tend to make more money. Here is an abstract for an article that says that tall people tend to have higher IQs. I never heard that one before, or believe me, I would have been spreading the news long ago!

So, if I could just get an interview for a job I want, and go in there and be confident, and have good posture, my height should do the rest!

I also recently read about how tall people use up more of the world's resources, like in countries where people are tall (I believe Sweden was the example given), airplanes have to have fewer seats to leave enough leg room. So, it costs more resources per person than, say, a Chinese airplane might.

Oh, Tall People! Taking jobs and then taking up space. When will we be stopped -- or completely take over the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment