Friday, December 5, 2008

Juice Recipe

As you may know, I bought a juicer a few years ago, and I love it. I mostly make apple + orange juice, since that's my favorite. Once I juiced a pineapple, and that was awesome, but kind of expensive.

I tried a new recipe today, which I was a little suspicious of, but it was Yummy Yummy Yummy!
3 apples and a 1/2 inch piece of ginger. Oh, man. It's so sweet and delicious! I'm going to have to buy more ginger. This might be my new favorite.

It might be especially good for health, too, since ginger is supposed to help fight off colds. Apples are just good for you in general. How could it be wrong?

I have sneezed about 400 times today, so maybe this drink will nip in the bud whatever bug is trying to make me sick.

Another recipe that I like is spinach + carrots. It looks horrible! It tastes really good. Somehow carrot juice is really sweet, even though I don't think of carrots as being sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment