Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Something made for me today

Since my laptop is quite old (over 4 years! With an average lifespan of 3 years, that's not bad.), it has been having some problems with turning on after being shut down. So Jason is building me a desktop computer for Christmas! I have to have a working computer to do my job, so it's awesome that he can get that set up before my laptop dies forever.

 
 
 

Now I just have to transfer over everything that I need from my laptop. Luckily, he has some ideas about how to make that process a little easier and less time-consuming. I have maybe 30 bookmarks that I need for work, and I want all my Word files, and all my music files for itunes, if possible. It would be a lot to transfer one by one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment