Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!





Jason and I were Flesh-Eating Zombies for Halloween this year. This is the first time we've ever dressed up together for Halloween, and we've been together for almost 9 years.

We went to a party at Jen and Ryan's house, and it was fun. We didn't know most of the people there, so we got to meet and socialize with strangers. We haven't done much of that for a few years now. Important events included a zombie attack and Sarah Palin shooting a moose!

I used two kinds of fake blood on my face, and one of them stained my face for a couple days! It might still be stained right now, but I've gotten used to it. Luckily, I didn't have to do anything that required me to look unlike a clown. I think makeup would have covered it up, but it was nice that I didn't have to test that belief.

I hope you had a great Halloween! Please tell what your costumes were.

No comments:

Post a Comment