Saturday, November 29, 2008

New Fish

We got three new mollies tonight, two speckled black and white, and one black one. Already, Little Blackie was picking on Skeletor, the white catfish. Skeletor is at least three times as big as Little Blackie. The two Speckles bit each other a few times, too. YES, I put food in there as soon as I let them out of the bag. They seem to have settled down now. Big Blackie, the swordtail we've had for a long time (maybe a year -- I can't remember. At least several months.) doesn't seem that interested in the new mollies. I thought she might like having company, since Skeletor and the algae eater mostly hang out on the bottom.

We also got a new Black Mystery Snail. Don't tell him, but we haven't had much luck with snails in the last year. I think we have had three pass away.
Here is the algae eater, with two empty snail shells behind it!

Skeletor is hiding and he won't come to get his picture taken! What a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment