Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What I did so far


This week, I started writing a book. I don't have much yet, but taking that first step is a milestone. The book has some mystery in it. I hope I can figure out how to do it well. I've read enough books, now to simply emulate the good ones....

I'm also crocheting some dolls for the babies I know. I'm not that great at it, so they end up kind of wonky and out of proportion. That's okay with me, since I think that's cute.

I'm also trying to take good care of myself, like eating well and flossing, since I don't have the excuse of No Time. And I'm trying to keep our house cleaner.

We decided to stay living where we are, and buy a portable air conditioner to make it livable this summer. I believe Jason bought one last night, and we should get it in a week or two. That should help A LOT. The portable kind doesn't have to stick out the window, but just has a hose that goes out the window. I don't think the HOA will have a problem with that. The picture shows the one that we got, but we will put it in our bedroom, not the dining room. Good thing, because our dining room doesn't have any windows!

TTFN, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment