Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What are the neighbors building?

Most afternoons, a banging starts. What could they be building next door that they've been working on for 9 months? Is it a carpentry project, or are they finishing their basement? She is a mom and part time social worker and part time accountant. He goes to the seminary and has some full time job. So, no clues there. I might try to find a way to ask them.

I now have 5 pages of writing done!

Sparky, I'm so glad that can proofread my spelling for me. I am writing as fast as I can to get some ideas down, so it might be pretty crappy in content, grammar, and spelling! Thanks for telling me about the Poisonwood Bible. I have read some books by Barbara Kingsolver, but I am not sure if I have ever read that one. Maybe I'll see what I have of hers if I need a mentor for switching narrators.

No comments:

Post a Comment