Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Things Outside

 
 
 
Some things outside at my house:

A giant moth on the neighbor's screen door. That thing could give me nightmares! Once, I woke up and a moth was trying to burrow into my ear. For several nights after that, I slept with the sheet pulled up over my head. Imagine that thing trying to get into your head!

I have a couple of teensy tomatoes starting to grow! Yay! I think it's been 10 years since I've grown food. I didn't realize how much I have missed it. I would love to have a huge garden. I really look forward to the day when I have at least a little one, in the ground. For now, I'll be content with my pots.

There's also a shot of me outside, with my blondish hair in natural light. I have about a week's worth of roots now, and they look black against that lighter hair!

Notice what there isn't? No bees! Jason filled the hole with expanding foam, so they can't get into the wall any more. Every so often, one sad bee flies around the area, looking confused and saying, "Wha?"

Yay for outside!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment