Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More at the Wedding

 
I forgot to tell you earlier that some of the mean friends of the bride and groom threw water balloons at them in the middle of the picture-taking. The wedding was up in the mountains, and the temperature was about 20 degrees cooler than at our house. The water balloons would probably have been more fun if it were hot outside. I was actually cold once the sun went down, but Jason's Midwest sweatshirt went really nicely with my fancy wedding outfit.

Okay, the outfit was a little un-fancy because Nicole, who is Meredith's old roommate, accidentally spilled black vinegar sauce on my white shirt. But, we rubbed most of it out with some Pellegrino, and you could barely see it. Therefore, I was still somewhat fancy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment