Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Worst Day?

Or does it just feel like it?

A relative of my husband sent a very nasty, disgusting, demeaning email about me to a bunch of his family members, and to me. It's supposedly a joke. Maybe someone would think it was funny, but I really can't imagine who. The One Person who should be even angrier than I am about it has not said one fucking word in response.

I got in a car wreck earlier this week -- a perky blonde girl hit my car. She became much less perky when I wrote down her license plate and demanded her insurance card. This morning the insurance guy barged in, without any appointment, on my saying goodbye to my visiting family! I appreciate their excitement to settle the claim, but they should not inconvenience ME to get it done quicker -- their customer is at fault. Now the insurance company guy says they're most likely going to declare the car totaled. It's old and not worth very much.

THEN I got a rejection for a job today. I was unbelievably over-qualified for it. It would have been so fucking easy to do with the distraction of the upcoming baby. I guarantee you, without exaggeration, I was the most qualified and experienced applicant they had and I should have definitely been offered the job. Instead, I received a fucking EMAIL rejection. That piece of shit could not even take five minutes to show me the respect of CALLING ME?

Oh, I'm so tired and I know that's making it worse. But I'm too upset to sleep. But I won't feel better until I sleep.

I wish someone would make me some chocolate cupcakes! That is probably the only thing that could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment