Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Summer!

Hi all,

Sorry I've been ignoring the blog for so long. I had a secret and it was tough to avoid mentioning it, and the secret itself made me tired and that made it harder to write anything.

We're having a baby!!

There it is. I'm so excited, you guys! We're 15 weeks along. In 5 weeks we'll be able to find out if it's a girl or a boy, and we want to know. 5 weeks goes by so quickly AND YET SO SLOWLY.

I feel simultaneously like:

I am not ready. I need 5 more years before I can be a good parent.

AND

Hurry up and get here, Baby! I can't wait another second for you!!


So, that's the big news. I have lots of other stuff to tell you, but it kind of pales in comparison.

Try this:

We got married!!

And this:

We spent our honeymoon in Las Vegas!!

See? Also big news, but they seem a little less big, right?

Okay, I'll be back soon. Now that morning sickness has let me out of its evil clutches, I have some more painting photos to share.

3 comments:

  1. You are going to be the coolest mom. Wow! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific news ... brave and wonderful ... babies are an amazing way to say YES !

    ReplyDelete