Sunday, August 2, 2009

Book 67: Shakespeare's Counselor

This is Lily Bard #5. I didn't read #4 yet, but Harris filled me in on the important things that happened in Lily's life.

Another quick read, and the first Lily Bard in which the title character (the counselor) isn't the murder victim!

Lily decides to join a support group for women who have been raped. It does seem to help her to talk about her experience with other women who don't treat her like a freak (Lily's attack had been gruesome and was highly publicized). But the counselor has a secret problem of her own, and Lily can't resist trying to find out what it is.

Lily is also in training to be a private investigator, working with her man from previous books, Jack Leeds.




Don't worry -- I'm also reading more serious stuff. I just got several of these at once from the library and once I start one, I can't put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment