Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tomato thief

Oh, I almost forgot. There were two beefsteak tomatoes growing, but they were still green. Today when I looked at them, someone had stolen one of them and gouged a hole in the other! They're totally not ready to eat, so maybe it was just a kid who did it. It pisses me off, because there were no other big tomatoes, only those TWO. And now one is gone and the other is ruined. That's what you get for having neighbors. If only I were really unobservant! Then I would never know that I had been robbed.

It's a good thing my skirt turned out well, to brighten my mood back up. I will try another one this week, maybe tomorrow. I probably won't make so many mistakes and have to re-sew the same seams 3 or 4 times on the second one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment