Saturday, November 27, 2010

More Complaining!

I forgot to complain about two pregnancy symptoms yesterday.

1. My teeth hurt! I feel like I can't even thoroughly chew my food because they hurt. I can't wait to go to the dentist and get them cleaned after the baby gets here. It's recommended that you go during pregnancy, but I am so nauseated, I'm not letting anyone put their hands in my mouth. I'm just brushing and flossing a lot while I wait.

2. My wrists and elbows hurt! Pregnancy often makes carpal tunnel syndrome a lot worse, and mine is bad enough to begin with. For an example of how bad it is now, Jason got himself a new rifle on Black Friday and I was holding it, looking at the cool sight on it, and my elbow wore out after about 30 seconds. I just couldn't hold up the gun any longer. Youch!

I finished a book today:
#47: Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris. This is Harper Connelly mystery, and as usual, Harper "listens" to a dead person's bones and discovers the cause of death and then gets into trouble because of it. BUT in this episode, this stranger's death relates back to Harper's own family secrets. Entertaining as usual, and I didn't even notice any glaring problems with the writing or technical elements of the story. Good job, Charlaine! (FYI, I say that name in the most horrible southern accent!)

Do you have your Christmas tree up yet? I put ours up last weekend. I even have most of my presents wrapped. I always like to decorate, shop, and wrap early. I love Christmas. I hate shopping in crowds. I think it's so fun to have gifts under the tree. And this year in particular, I know I won't be able to concentrate much on people other than my new baby and my own little family. So I had to get it done early, or maybe not do it at all.

I still have a couple strands of lights to put up when I have the energy. I have about 100 things I'd like to do right now, but I don't have it in me. They will just have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment