Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ikea Haul!

Here's the pile of stuff we brought home from Ikea (not including the furniture). It is so fun to look around that store. Next year we will have our own store, only four years after it was originally promised. If everything goes as planned. And our whole house can become organized with cute, well-though-out design.

 

So, at 24 weeks into this, I am surprised at how compromised my movement is already.

I'm already having trouble getting up from the couch without using my arms to push me up. I didn't think that would happen until the very end, but my abs really can't work like they used to.

I also have trouble rolling over from one side to the other in bed. I used to be able to do that in my sleep (HA!).

I can't jump nearly as much, which is seriously slowing down my workouts. If I can't do tough workouts, I have to eat less, and I don't like that.

I can't lie on my stomach, which isn't a big deal, but I'll probably really like it when I can do it again.

AND, if it's past noon, I can't bend over without getting painful heartburn. So that includes picking up things off the floor, putting on my shoes, using the dishwasher, etc... And the heartburn doesn't just hurt; it makes me feel like throwing up. No fun!

But it's totally worth it and I can't wait for December!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment