Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby's Room!



I'm done painting the baby's room now, and today I put together her furniture. She has a crib and a dresser (which we will use as the changing table, too).

I draped one of her curtains over the crib so you can see the design and the colors with the wall color. The wall color is called Sanibal Grey, but to me it looks like light blue with a hint of grey and a hint of green. In person, it looks like a lighter version of the blue stripes in the curtains.



See that ric-rac? Well, those curtains are a little bit country. And I really didn't want country-style furniture in our house, so we had to go to Ikea in Dallas to buy our furniture and then drive it all the way home. And THEN I picked out country-tinged textiles! Still, I love her plain furniture (which was reasonably priced and did not take very long for me to put together by myself). And I love her curtains and bedding.

And I desperately hope someone buys her this as a present:

http://www.target.com/dp/B001SI416M/ref=sc_qi_img_viewdetails?ie=UTF8&title=view%20full%20details

It's a sleep sack with a cowboy theme! It doesn't get much country-er than that.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment